Saturday, May 9, 2009

Demanding in Time


I haven't write for a while and i miss it. I miss my writings. Haha. I love to write and it seems something is not right if i don't write. I will feel not fulfilling my day, my hunger. And another problem is my internet connection. I can't connect to the internet during the night. I hate it. Anyways, it is not the end of the world. Find my time to use it wisely.

Last week, I had a very tight schedule. It took lots of my time and that hinder me from writing to my lovely blog. Time goes by very quickly nowadays. Need to enjoy every second of it. Do something that boost my adrenaline.

Some people think that they are so busy that they don't have time to do something that they love. Or do something with someone they love. Hang out with friends. Networking with people around town. This is not true. We all have the time. Its how we use our time effectively and efficiently.
How to increase your time though we know that we all human has 24 hours a day. Maybe a few tips I write here can benefit you a little.
1. If you are to do something that other person can do as effective and efficient, delegate it.
2. Prioritize your activity according to what you want to achieve.
3. Do something that can give highest value to you and sacrifice things that is not important.
4. Train others to do things that you want to accomplish by other people efforts.

Hope you all enjoys applying these tips.

1 comment:

Nadine said...

hmm...no.4 is quite interesting.