Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Its Been a While

Recently was my big brother's wedding. One week have been fulfilled to prepare what needed. From painting the house till sending the wedding reception card. From tidying the house to messing it up with all the goodies for the reception day.

This is the guy who was messing with my room

All my relatives helping for the wedding pooled in my parent's house. And I have this little cousin of mine who's very cute always wanting to play games in my room and what do you know. He messed up my room. The pillows were all over the place. Sweets were scattered in my room. This kid can't sit still. He had his adrenaline rush when entered my room. He climbed up my double decker bed up and down.

Love to see all the relatives gathering together. Updating their lives. Harmony I can say. And actually, I still need to paint my house. Some part still not finished. Oh my...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

somehow i like this entry...sweet..not the painting part but the lil cousin part..
thats why some people are so passionate with kids...
these god creative lil creatures...
the creativity, the wittiness..
indigenous...
many things to learn from kids actually.. :) :)

Anonymous said...

Bila nak tulis lagi?.I'm waiting for your new posting!!
~Catwoman~

wsfa said...

anep..
i knoe this boy..
sy rasa la.. he speaks english kann..
but if that boy, he's supposed to be in primary school dah.. maybe not kot..
yg ni nmpak macam kecik lagi..
eh.. mana ur bro pic wedding? ade di fbook?